30 juin - 9 juillet 2014, Utrecht : Summer School - Court Residences as Places of Exchange in Late Medieval and Early Modern Europe (III)
Summer School : "Court Residences as Places of Exchange in Late Medieval and Early Modern Europe (III)"
- Location : Utrecht (The Netherlands), with field trips to various castles and residences in The Netherlands.
- Date : 30 June - 9 July 2014
- Organisation : PALATIUM in cooparation with the Onderzoekschool Kunstgeschiedenis (Dutch Postgraduate School for Art History)
- Supervisors : Professor Konrad Ottenheym (U. Utrecht) & Martijn van Beek (secretary OSK)
- Call for participation (pdf) - deadline 1 March 2014
- Images of some of the palaces that will be visited (pdf)
This is the third PALATIUM Summer School. The first two Summer Schools were held in Utrecht in 2012 and in Madrid in 2013.